We arrange Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance, provided by Arc, underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance S.A., which covers you for:
- An upfront payment of £50 to you if you become a proven Victim of Fraud
- Reasonable costs incurred relating to the sending of correspondence and
telephone calls as a result of identity fraud.
- Reasonable lost earnings incurred of up to £500 per week for a maximum
period of six weeks as a result of identity fraud.
- Up to £200 for the costs of replacing your passport or driving licence
should you have a reasonable requirement to replace either of them as a result
of identity fraud.
- Access to the Victims of Fraud Team who will help you should you become
a victim of identity fraud.
- The insurance makes up £6.40 out of your £14.99 per
month membership fee - if you decide to continue membership after your 30 Day trial
- You should check whether you already have insurance for some of the risks covered under this insurance policy